Cedefop offers traineeships, starting in September 2023.
Trainees are awarded a monthly maintenance grant. The amount, revised on a regular basis, is currently as follows:
- EUR 1,198.38 per month for trainees from abroad, as well as trainees residing in Greece and living more than 50 km from Thessaloniki.
- EUR 898.78 per month for trainees residing in Thessaloniki prior to the start of their traineeship.
The deadline for submission of applications for 2023 intake is Thursday 16 March at 13:00 Greek time (CET+1).
Cedefop offers 11 traineeships in the following projects, starting in September 2023:
- Data Protection
- ICT security & support (may start earlier than September 2023)
- Research Support Centre – Records Management and Archives
- Press and news service (may start earlier than September 2023)
- Layout and design
- VET policies and systems
- Future of VET – Qualifications and credentials
- Early leaving from VET: policy analysis
- Lifelong guidance, validation, financing of VET: policy analysis
- Skills and labour market: data analysis
- Skills trends and intelligence: data analysis
Candidates can choose up to 3 projects of their interest.
Online applications must be accompanied by:
- Copy of the required university degree or educational qualification. If issued in any of the official EU languages, translation is not requested.
- Curriculum vitae in English (preferably using the Europass CV).
- Masters, PhD, language certificates etc, may be included for information.
Disclaimer: We are not involved in any traineeship/vacancy hiring process.
If you need any technical advice and support for your application (CV + cover letter) please feel free to send us an email at: email@example.com