VACANCY NOTICE TO CONSTITUTE A RESERVE LIST
FG IV, Contractual Agent, FRA-CA-EDITOR-FGIV-2022
Deadline for applications: 09/01/2023 13:00 CET (Local time)
Place of employment: Vienna, AUSTRIA
The European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is an EU Agency based in Vienna. The objective of the Agency is to provide the relevant institutions and authorities of the Union and its Member States when implementing Union law with assistance and expertise relating to fundamental rights, in order to support them when they take measures or formulate courses of action within their respective spheres of competence to fully respect fundamental rights. (Article 2 of the Council Regulation (EC) No 168/2007).
To be admissible for this selection, candidates must fulfil all the following conditions by the deadline
for submission of applications:
• Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union;
• Be entitled to his or her full rights as a citizen;
• Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
• Meet the character requirements as to suitability for the performance of the duties
• Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
• Have a level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least
three years attested by a diploma.
• A minimum of 2 years full-time professional experience as an editor or in a similar role,
after obtaining the relevant degree and before the closing date of the present vacancy
• Fluency in English (level C2), as English is the working language of FRA and the language
of FRA publications; and
• Have a good knowledge of another language of the EU (minimum level B2).
• Candidates should have extensive practical experience with computer applications such as MS
Office package or similar (mainly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Disclaimer: We are not involved in any vacancy hiring process.
If you need any technical advice for your application (CV + cover letter) please feel free to send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org